Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

All in a Name

I (you can call me Mrs.Pear) am a housewife in a one income family, supported by my husband, in order for me to raise our two little Pears. While I have a need to help financially, I am also absolutely needed in potty training the kids, so I help the kids and do anything else I can. I hope to share with everyone how some spare time (as there is not much) can be turned into something somewhat beneficial.
You may be asking, is my real name Mrs. Pear... Well, no. I picked a fake name because I wanted to remind myself at all costs that personal information should not go on the internet. I picked the name Mrs. Pear because it does sound like my real name and it is symbolic. See, my desire to search out freebies and savings to help my family started when my family moved onto our piece of land, complete with a very productive pear tree. That tree gave my family and our friends so much food when money was in short supply. So I saw that there are more ways to thrive than with money. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment