Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Freebies from Manufacturers

I will edit this post every time I receive or pass up a freebie. Use shop4freebies.com and their email service to get a daily list of about 10 sites that are currently giving freebies.

*Note: I do not check to see if sample availability is current.

Tena, Kotex, Astroglide, Nivea, Nivea Men, Poise, Loreal Paris, Atkins, Playtex Sport, Depend, E-hydrate (after applying for ambassador program), Caboki, Rescue Skin, Comforte, Shea Moisture, Emergen-C, LIVrelief, Starbucks, Renew Life, Rachel Ray Nutrish Pet Food, Arm & Hammer, Lifestyles, Saline Soothers, Gaia Herbs, thit!, Mrs Fields, Tom Ford, Terry Naturally Vitamins, Pillsbury, Neilmed, Advocare, Scivation, Splenda, Beso Inc., Flora USA, Centrum, Salonpas,

Big Savings Coupons: Skoal, Copenhagen, Meow Mix, Campbells, TimberWolf Tobacco,

I wanted to include the samples I got that I shouldn't have gotten, that included constant phone calls from the manufacturer: Wise Food Storage (emergency food),

No comments:

Post a Comment